Upcoming Event: Cruise is to the Lazarette on the 25th Feburary.
Cruise to Lazarette and Kite Flying – Build your own Kite – prizes to be won!Michael Bryant – Cruising Director for 2018 and his wife Sylvia wish to invite members on their first exciting cruise destination the Lazarette for lunch on Sunday 25th February so come along and enjoy, but there is a catch!! There will be a kite flying competition, hence the early notice to give you time to build your kite and paint them. Great prizes to be won.
· Sunday the 25th of February - Briefing WMYC patio at 8am
· Travel to the Lazarette northern side of peel island, and anchor as close to the southern end of Lazarette as you can
· Dinghy over to the exposed sand bank to set up for a pot luck lunch to share
· Up with the Kites, Bocce, Finska and a walk to the Northern tip if you like
· Leave the sand bank before we get our feet wet
· Home in Manly Harbour by 5pm approx.
· VHF radio on channel 77
· Low Tide 12.00pm; High tide 5.30pm
WMYC CRUISING CALENDAR: 2018Comming soon: You will be advised of further details, the itinerary, activities and times etc prior to each cruise.Keep an eye out for email from the club or check the club facebook page. here
2016 -2017 season will see Noel Glibert and Trevor Brown share the role of Cruising Chairman with additional back up from Michael and Sylvia Bryant. As always we look forward to your company, so please join us. Please feel free to communicate by either Email or phone, see below.
- Noel Gilbert email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 0421355761
- Trevor email: email@example.com Phone 0413595107
- Michael & Sylvia Bryant. E mail. firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 0412205472