WMSC race safety documentation
As part of securing our MSQ Aquatic permits WMSC has been required to update its On Water S
lan. (SMP) The Feb 2017 revision is now available.
This is required reading for Event Managers and Principal Race officers (previously title; OOD).
All skippers should be familiar with the contents of the SMP.
This document will require regular review. Having been built to address an official requirement for race documentation it is not currently comprehensive regarding advice to cruising skippers.
Your suggestions regarding the continuous improvement of this document are welcome. Please email the club office and note attention to secretary WMSC committee.
- WMYC WMSC SMP as a pdf click here
- Extract from SMP brief notes for PRO. here
- Sailing.org webpage with links to free download RRS pdf. here
- RRS CAT 4 safety check list here
- RRS CAT 5 safety check list here
- Shore Based Contact form (to be held by the yacht's Shore Based Contact) here